I've been trying to get a super shiny effect on my mica shift pendants and I finally managed it.
I put a thin layer of liquid polymer clay on top of each one baked them and added another thin layer, baked again, I repeated this once more, finally two layers of 'Klear' polish and viola, perfection!
Now to get a picture which shows the shine as well as the pattern on them.
Saturday, 8 May 2010
I have nothing to do (well aside from a bit of housework) except make jewellery this weekend, my idea of bliss.
I might even make a few beads later too. Well the weather is rubbish and I wont be going out anywhere so might as well.
I finished drawing this at work yesterday and I'm quite pleased with it.