Thursday 29 April 2010

The Black Hole in my house


Latest Doodle






I have lost a book and a CD and it's driving me mad.
My daughter bought the CD 'Mumford and Sons' for me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, I lent it to a friend, she gave it back the next day at school, and now I can't find it.
I have searched the house from top to bottom and it's definitely not here, so it must be at school.
The book I've lost is a brand new one Maggie Maggio's colour theory book for polymer clay'
I hate losing things but lately it's getting more frequent.
I think I have a black hole somewhere in my house where all the lost items get sucked into, then it spits them out again when it thinks I've given up.
So I am ignoring the lost things *looks over shoulder to see if they've been spat out yet*, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment